Vegetable soup recipe is not strictly belongs to any cuisine. Infect it is a combine heritage of recipe culture. You can actually make vegetable soup a little bit how you want. Use the vegetables you like and have at home. Carrot, leek, garlic, tomatoes, zucchini, potatoes, broccoli and fresh herbs are a few ingredients you can have in your soup.
Remember that it can almost be tastier if you focus on a few flavors and not have too many different types of vegetables. Sometimes it is simply the best dish.
Do you want a vegetarian soup? Use vegetable broth instead of beef broth.
1 liter of good meat broth
4 potatoes, 400-500 g, peeled
Fresh herbs, 1 sprig or 1 teaspoon dried thyme and chervil
Garnish – herbs – about 1 cup parsley, chervil or chives
Vegetable Soup Recipe Instruction
1. Shred the leeks finely, cut the potatoes into 1-cm cubes.
2. Cut the tomatoes and cut away the cores, then cut into 1-cm cubes.
3. Boil the broth, add potatoes and leeks and 1 sprig of herbs.
4. When the potatoes are almost done, add the tomatoes and bring to boil over low heat.
5. Season you vegetable soup with salt and pepper.
6. Serve with fresh, chopped herbs and a good bread.