Sushi rice rolls are a tremendous dish from Japanese cuisine. Anyone can make sushi rice rolls. You can buy a ready-made sushi kit. It has everything needed for rice, noriark, sushi mat, soy sauce, ginger, wasabi and chopsticks. Then you get exactly the right doses of everything. The kit is available in well-stocked grocery stores. All ingredients can also be purchased separately.
You can choose which ingredients you want in your sushi. Do not forget to eat sushi with soy sauce, pickled ginger and wasabi. Do not forget that wasabi is strong!
More Lunch Ideas:
Lebanese Kibbeh Nayyeh
Arabic Pita Bread
Indian Chicken Biryani
Peking Roasted Duck
Chinese Chow Mein
Baked Fish Recipe-Lemon baked salmon with mashed potatoes
Paella Rice (Spanish Rice)
Indian Chicken Curry
Chinese Sweet and Sour Chicken
4 cups Japanese rice
6 cups water
4 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon salt
Japanese soy sauce
4 pcs Noriark
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
6 crab sticks
1 piece of frozen salmon fillets
1 piece fried chicken breast
2 carrots (cooked for a few minutes so they are slightly soft)
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons wasabi
1 jar of pickled ginger
Sushi Recipe Instructions:
1. Rinse the rice in cold water, allow to soak in cold water for about 15 minutes.
2. Boil the rice, simmer, covered, for about 20 minutes on low heat.
3. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let stand, covered, for 20-30 minutes, do not lift the lid!
4. Add the rice in a large porcelain shape.
5. Gently mix in the vinegar mixture into the rice, without destroying the rice grains.
6. Bring out your sushi mat and place it on a cutting board.
7. Upload noriark with the dull side up.
8. Put a layer of rice, leaving an edge of 3-5 centimeters on top so you can attach the reel. Press hard on the rice sheet.
9. Now we start with the filling. Cut the ingredients you want in your rolls, such as avocado, salmon and cucumber. We even switched out the salmon to chicken in a few rolls. Cut all of them and add a range of each ingredient at the bottom of the sheet.
10. Roll up, roll hard (but not too hard so filling goes out), take the help of the sushi mat.
11. Moisten the surface without rice with a little water, so attach roll together.
12. Roll in a little plastic wrap and place in the fridge for an hour or so holding it together better.
13. Then take out the roll and cut into slices, about 1 centimeter thick. Use a wet knife to make it easier to cut.
14. These are similar to maki rolls the other way around, the rice is on the outside. Place a piece of plastic wrap on the sushi mat and then a noriark, with the dull side up.
15. Put a layer of rice, push hard and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Save a few cm bottom of noriark.
16. Turn the sheet so the rice touches the plastic foil.
17. Add there the ingredients you want on the surface without rice. For example, a lot of salmon, avocado and cucumber.
18. Roll up, roll hard with the sushi mat.
19. Moisten the surface without rice with a little water, so attach roll together.
20. Place the roll in the fridge for about 1 hour to hold it better. Remove and cut into slices, about 1 cm thick. A wet knife can be used to make the cutting process easier.
21. Share cucumber in the same length as a crab stick and scoop out the cores of the cucumber.
22. Share carrots in equal stakes.
23. Press crab stick and a carrot in each cucumber, fill with rice.
24. Roll them in plastic wrap and set in the fridge.
25. Remove and cut the cucumber into slices, about 1 centimeter thick.