Strawberry ice cream is a lovely and delightful to eat. It is famous among the all age groups. There are two types of homemade strawberry ice cream recipes i-e strawberry ice cream with eggs and without eggs. Actual gelato ice cream includes eggs, but we’ll also include an eggless version too. Let’s get started:
Ingredients for Strawberry ice-cream with eggs
2 Egg yolks
¼ cup sugar
¾ cup of cream
1 cup of milk
½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
¼ cup Strawberry preserve
1. Heat the milk and sugar together while simmering it.
2. Meanwhile, whisk the egg yolks with sugar. Whisk it until it becomes a yellow colored paste.
3. Now add sugar mixture and then hot milk into the yolk mixture and keep whisking it.
4. Once mixed, pour back the mixture into the saucepan, and cook on a low flame. Make sure that your mixture does not boil. If it boiled then the eggs can get scrambled.
5. Add the vanilla extract now and cook for a couple of minutes. Cool the mixture and refrigerate.
6. Whisk the cream to form a fluffy mix, Chill it in the fridge.
7. Now mix the strawberry preserve to the milk custard mix, then fold in the whipped cream into it. Freeze this mixture.
8. After an hour, just mix the mixture with a spoon and freeze again. Do this twice and your homemade strawberry ice cream is ready to serve.
Watch the video below about the strawberry ice cream with eggs.
That was the strawberry ice cream with eggs version. Now move towards to the ice cream with no eggs.
Ingredients (egg less version):
1 tbsp corn flour
½ cup cream
½ cup sweet condensed milk
½ cup milk
¼ cup of strawberry preserve
1. Heat milk, condensed milk together till they are mixed completely.
2. Stir it well till everything is mixed. Now dissolve corn flour in some more milk.
3. Now add the corn flour mixture to the cooking milk mix. Cook it till it thickens.
4. Now whip the cream to form stiff peaks.
5. Now mix the strawberry preserve to the chilled milk mix. Now fold in the whipped cream.
6. Freeze this mixture in the freezer, after an hour mix it again with a spoon. Repeat this procedure twice and finally you eggless version of strawberry ice cream is ready too.
TIP: The sweetness is according to personal taste, so the quantity can be decreased or increased accordingly.
Watch the video below for strawberry ice cream recipe with no eggs
Make it at home and tell us about your experience in the comment section below.