Delicious spring rolls recipe with oyster sauce, coriander and leek. These good spring rolls are easy to make and served preferably with sweet chili sauce and carrot salad (optional). Spring rolls are famous all around the China and is known as “thin pancakes” or “spring pancakes”. Have a traditional Chinese recipe and enjoy with your family at your home.
Ingredients for Spring Rolls
250 g minced meat or chicken
1 clove garlic
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
1/2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoons finely shredded leek
Spring Roll sheets 30 (each sheet should be about 10 x 10 cm)
Oil to fry
Sweet chili sauce or spring roll sauce
1. Squeeze the garlic clove in the mince and stir in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate for an hour.
2. Let spring roll sheets freeze. Now, dampen a towel that you can put over the spring roll dough so that it does not dry.
3. Add a small amount of filling in the sheet and roll up. Fold the short ends before rolling the last and fasten with a little water.
4. Deep-fry a few rolls at a time, in the fryer or heavy saucepan on the stove.
5. Serve with sweet chili sauce or with spring roll sauce and enjoy.
TIP: You can make a stronger “glue” than water, by mixing 1 1/2 tsp corn flour with 2 tablespoons water.
Good to know when you change the number of servings
This recipe is made for one batch portions. When you change the number of servings will also change the amount of ingredients. In some cases this may result in the cooking time to be adjusted.
Watch the video below to see the spring roll recipe visually
Please write your comments about your experience with spring roll recipe. Share your thoughts with others.