Chicken Curry is a deluxe dish in South Asia especially in Pakistan and India. There are many variations in Chicken Curry Recipe and this differs from area to area. But trust me, all variations have their own different taste and experience. It is served along with tasty type of sauces. Chapatti is a special type of bread eaten in this region and Chicken Curry is most of the time being served with chapatti. Here is its recipe.
More Lunch Ideas:
Lebanese Kibbeh Nayyeh
Arabic Pita Bread
Indian Chicken Biryani
Peking Roasted Duck
Chinese Chow Mein
Baked Fish Recipe-Lemon baked salmon with mashed potatoes
Sushi Rice Rolls (Japanese Rice)
Paella Rice (Spanish Rice)
Chinese Sweet and Sour Chicken
Chicken fillets 600 g
Red peppers 2
Yellow onions 2
Butter for frying 2 tablespoons
Curry powder 3 tablespoons
Paprika 1 tablespoon
Whipping cream 5 cups
Sour Cream 2 cup
Orange juice concentrate 2 tablespoons
Chinese soy 2 tbsp
2 pinches of black pepper
Let’s see how to make Chicken Curry
1. Cut the chicken fillets into pieces.
2. Rinse, seed and cut the peppers into pieces.
3. Peel and cut the onion into wedges.
4. Brown the chicken in butter in a large pot.
5. Add the peppers, onions, curry and paprika and let fry for about 3 minutes.
6. Add the whipping cream, sour cream, orange juice, soy sauce and pepper. Let get hot and make sure the chicken is cooked through. Serve!
If you face problem to prepare this or find difficult to have the necessary ingredients, you can watch this video. In this video there is an easy Chicken Curry Recipe with some regular ingredients which can be found in each and every kitchen. Here we go.
We hope you’ll enjoy this recipe from Indian Cuisine. Please give us feedback how was your experience about Chicken Curry Recipe. If you have a better kind of ingredients or preparation process, please let us know in the comments below.