Delicious baked fish recipe with yummy lemon cream spread on salmon fillets which are then fried deliciously in the oven. Serve this appealing seafood with fluffy mashed potatoes, crispy sugar peas and tangy lemon wedges.
More Lunch Ideas:
Lebanese Kibbeh Nayyeh
Arabic Pita Bread
Indian Chicken Biryani
Peking Roasted Duck
Chinese Chow Mein
Sushi Rice Rolls (Japanese Rice)
Paella Rice (Spanish Rice)
Indian Chicken Curry
Chinese Sweet and Sour Chicken
900 g of the potato
20 g dill
1 cup sour cream
Salt and pepper
600 g of salmon
150 g sugar peas
2 cups milk
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
Directions to make Baked Salmon Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
2. Peel and boil the potatoes.
3. Chop the dill. Rinse the lemon and cut it into wedges. Mix the dill with cream. Season with salt, pepper and lemon peel.
4. Cut the salmon into serving pieces. Put them in an ovenproof dish. Spread dill cream on salmon. Put it in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the salmon inside temperature is 56 °C.
5. Heat the milk. Stud potatoes and whisk in milk and butter. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve the salmon with mashed potatoes, peas and lemon slices.
Watch the video below to learn another salmon recipe (baked fish recipe)